About the Institution:
Honorable (late)Dr. Patangraoji Kadam Saheb in his young age of 20 envisioned a dream of “Social Transformation through Dynamic Education” which became a motto of and that gave birth to Bharati Vidyapeeth on 10th May 1964. At present, it is one of the largest and renowned institutions in India. It has been running more than 180 primary, secondary, and higher educational institutions in the fields of medical, pharmacy, engineering, management, law, computer and information technology, research etc., across the country and abroad as well. To cater to the need of legal education and profession with quality and potential legal professionals in the western region of Maharashtra, Bharati Vidyapeeth has established BV New Law College, Sangli (Estb.1997, NAAC- ‘A’ Grade).
About the National Seminar:
India has witnessed 75 years of democratic republic. She has the glorious history of its people, knowledge, heritage, culture and achievements. India formally became an independent sovereign nation on 15th August 1947, and it was resolved that India is the Sovereign, Socialist, Secular, Democratic, Republic on 26th January 1950. The rule of Dharma was replaced by the rule of law. The status, rights, powers and duties of the people were transformed and subject to the principles of Equality, Justice, Liberty and Fraternity.
It’s high time to introspect by the citizens, organizations, political parties and all the stakeholders of the country so as to define the roadmap ahead. India, what was? What is and what ought to be? After its 75 years of independence, what would be the role of citizens, governments, parties etc. in order to make India as a civilized and developed country. The seminar intends to have extensive deliberation on the legal, technological, commercial, political, economic, and social issues and fields. It would be helpful to understand the past, present and future of the country in these respective fields.
Call for seminar papers:
Seminar papers are invited for the presentation purpose only from various faculty stakeholders and scholars from Law, Social Sciences, Women Studies, Journalism, Technology, IT, Library and Information Science, Commerce, Management, Science, medicine, engineering, NGOs, etc. to make this dialogue fruitful.
Areas for papers:
- All fields of law
- Constitution of India
- Justice, Equality, Liberty and Fraternity
- Legislative, Executive & Judicial systems
- foreign policies and relations
- politics, youth and society
- Backwards and Minorities classes
- Women and children’s issues
- Technologies and society
- Education and unemployment
- Industry, Commerce & Economy
- Agriculture and labors
- Health and society
- Environment and society
- Indian marriage, family and Society
- India’s Resolutions & Goals
- India’s Challenges ahead
- Any other relevant sub-theme
Guidelines for papers:
- Papers already published or due to publications are also accepted for presentation.
- Paper should be original own work in English or Marathi or Hindi only.
- MS Word docs- A4 size, margin 1” for all sides, line spacing-1.5, Font: Times New Roman, Size: Title 14 bold, Sub-title-12 bold, Text-12,
- Citation-endnotes (font size 10) in Bluebook 20th edition style
- After a Seminar, Unpublished original papers of interested authors will be published in a law journal “Vidhibharati”-ISSN-2321-6271 with a separate fee of Rs. 500 for processing and journal postal charges
Rules for Paper Presentation:
- Participants will get a maximum of 5-7 minutes for a presentation.
- Authors who have paid the prescribed fee of paper presentation will be allowed to present their paper.
- Paper may be presented in either English or Marathi or Hindi
- One paper will be selected as the best paper.
- One presenter will be selected as the best presenter.
- The organizer shall appoint an expert reviewers committee to examine papers and presentations.
- All rights relating to the selection of the best papers and presenters will be reserved with the expert reviewers committee.
- Rs. 300/-
- Pay to Gpay/ Phonepe- 9822916809
- Fee includes E-Certificate of participation or paper presentation or both.
- Date of the Seminar- Tuesday, 2nd May 2023
- Last date of Registration & full paper submission – April 27, 2023
- Registration link-
Prof. Dr. Pooja Narwadkar, Principal
Mr. Sanjay Aher, faculty coordinator
Mrs. Smita Adimani, faculty coordinator
- Session I- Inaugural function
10am – 10.45am.
Keynote addresses -10.45am–11.30am
- Session II- Resource person’s address
11.30 am – 1.15 pm.
- Break- 1.15 pm – 2.00 pm
- Session III- 2.00 pm – 3.00 pm
- Session IV- 3.00 pm – 4.00 pm
Hon. Dr. Vishwajeet Kadam,
Secretary, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
MLA & Ex-State Minister, Social Justice & Special Assistance Department, Govt of Maharashtra
Hon. Dr. Shivajirao Kadam
Chancellor, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University, Pune
Hon. Dr. KD Jadhav
Joint Secretary, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
Hon. Dr. HM Kadam
Regional Director, Sangli Region
There are no ads to display, Please add some